Qualified Mechanic or 4th Year Apprentice – Swan Hill
Sunrise Ag is an accredited Case IH farm machinery dealership that operates in Mildura, Ouyen and Swan Hill regions. Sunrise Ag, Swan Hill Kubota and Growers Services (The Group) has been in business since 1946, and our mission is to make a significant contribution to the success of our client’s business operations by providing them with the very best products, service and support. The Group currently employs approximately 120 staff.
About the role
A fantastic opportunity is available for an experienced and self-motivated individual to join the Sunrise Ag service department in a full-time role as a 4th year apprentice or a qualified Technician based in Swan Hill.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the successful applicant will be required to work in a fast paced & autonomous work environment working on the iconic Case IH product and providing outstanding customer service to our valued customers.
· A qualified Heavy Vehicle Mechanic or a 4th year apprentice looking for a change
· Passionate and process a strong work attitude
· Customer focused
· Proactive with a can-do attitude
· Motivated to achieve great results
· Someone who likes to work in a team
· Motivated and eager to learn
· Someone who takes pride in everything you do
· Do you have an interest in learning more about Agriculture?
· Great working environment and surrounds
· Strong career path
· Training and development
· Stability of employment
· A competitive above award remuneration package
· 38hrs per week with some overtime and weekend work
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding, progressive and committed team of people, working for a proven industry leader.
This position is based in Swan Hill in North West Victoria. The role is a full-time permanent position with remuneration commensurate with the successful applicant’s skills and experience
Applications close Friday the 9th of September 2020.